Kids Slime Activity
Follow up this Sunday’s video lesson with this super fun Slime Activity!
Here’s how it works:
- Watch the Story Video on Sunday
- Make a batch of slime for your family. (Instructions included in download sheet)
- Print the “Story Unstuck” Activity Page and cut apart (download available below)
- Laminate the cards or cover them with clear Con-Tact™ paper, or packing tape
- Place one set of cards in each freezer bag full of slime.
- Have wipes/wash cloth handy to wipe hands. Cover a surface with plastic for kids to place the cards onto in order.
- Instruct your kids to take turns and allow each child to reach into the bag to pull out a Bible story review card.
- After they have pulled out all eight cards, they must line them up on the tarp, in order of the Bible story.
For the full instructions as well as the “Story Unstuck” activity page, download the activity sheet below.